CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Main Task - Opening Sequence: Mute

Prelim Task: The Transaction

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Note to the Moderator

Dear Moderator,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to view my blog and my group's blog, and I hope you enjoy viewing them!

On the right hand column of my blog underneath my picture and the section about me, you will be able to find a list of links: a blog archive of all my posts, a list of labels so you can view sections of my blog easily, a link to my group blog, and a link to our main teacher's blog, where you can also view everyone else's blogs easily too.

On my individual blog you will find all the indepedent research I did beforehand and the research and ideas I did at the beginning of the project. There is also a post on the preliminary task we completed at the beginning of the year, and seven posts on my evaluation of the main task, which I completed once our opening sequence was finished. At the top of the page I have also added the videos for my preliminary and main task, alllowing you to view the videos as often and as many times as you like!

On our group blog you will be able to find all the research, planning and production needed to produce our main task, and they have all been labelled accordingly to allow you to view our posts with ease. Each post is also labelled with the name(s) of the members which contributed to the post, so you can also see how we each contributed to the group blog, as well as our individual ones.

All my posts have been ordered chronologically, so it may be easier for you to start from my very first post and read them backwards, scrolling upwards instead downwards. All posts have been dated, from September 2010 till now, April 2011.

Thanks again for viewing my blog, I hope that you like all my posts, and hope you enjoy watching my prelim and final piece.

- Odelia Yu, Candidate No: 3920

0 comments: