CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Main Task - Opening Sequence: Mute

Prelim Task: The Transaction

Sunday 27 March 2011

General comments on our finished opening sequence

Photobucket

In general, I am extremely happy with our finished final opening sequence, as I think it works well and does the job an opening sequence is meant to do. I also feel that it has a slight proffesional touch, especially with the HQ camera we used and the slightly desaturated colour grading that we did in post production, making this a project I am definitely proud of. This feeling of accomplishment was also further enforced when we got great feedback from all our audience and peers, and high ratings in our questionnaires.
I thoroughly enjoyed this project from start to finish; from brainstorming ideas about a psychological thriller, to changing our idea to a world without speech. All the filming days on set and editing sessions at school were also really fun yet still very productive, and I owe it to a great team and teamwork between us.

Photobucket

0 comments: